Tofino Inlet Stand-Up Paddleboard Tour
Tofino Inlet Stand Up Paddleboard Tour
Explore Tofino’s calm protected ocean area on this relaxing inlet paddleboard tour. We offer the inlet tour as a family tour (3 or more people ages 6+) or a group tour (2 or more people ages 13+). Whether you’re trying paddleboarding for the first time, or looking to get out as a group and explore some of the lesser know areas of Tofino, our experienced guides have the ability to cater the inlet paddleboard tour to your expectations.
Protected from the open ocean swell, you will be paddling over just a couple feet of water as you explore the marine and rainforest environment in the unique mudflat inter tidal area of Wah-nah-jus-Hilth-hoo-is Tribal Park. Your experienced guide will show you all you need to know about getting out on a stand up paddleboard and lead you through this unique wildlife sanctuary.
High Tide Paddle, Tour times change daily
We can only access the inlet at Hotel Zed during high tide. Our tour times change daily. Please see our daily times in the calendar below or in google calendar here.
Group tours – 13 years and older (BOOK BELOW)
Private tours – No age restriction – please call/text or follow is link to book a private tour online
- All required gear is provided. Group sizes are kept small (6 people).
- Pricing is group pricing for tours that run with 2 or more people. Private tours are $140+gst.
- Tour meets and launches from Hotel Zed Tofino 1285 pacific rim hwy.
- Tours take place over the high tide.
- Waivers are signed before a SUP tour or lesson. You can see our wavier ahead of time here.
Daily trip times google calendar below